dimanche 25 mars 2012

Dreamy room, Picnic, Cherry Blossom

The day started with Lili and her friend who stayed over, rearranging her bedroom in such a dreamy way! those girls are rad interior designers! Then I took off on my own (the girls wanted to stay in their little palace..who would blame them) to meet my partners in crime for another picnic but this time at the "cite universitaire". It's a campus based in the south of Paris where international students live and there is also lots of cool things going on there like concerts and crazy parties. The park is amazing and it feels like another world when you go through the gates.. it's really a special place. A lovely hang out for picnics. We ended this beautiful summery day at "Chez Adel" near the canal st martin to see our friend Matthieu Ha play. Poi Poi had his taxi today so we felt so special driving for free and blasting some good punk music and the dear old Django. I love my city on days like this...



Alexia, Najat, Poi poi and Panta


the sun was burning


The inside of my magic purse..

Poi poi

hehehe..stoners.

Isn't she the cutest?


Oh dear..hehehe

Cherry blossom <3












Old school elevator


we stopped by Panta's for a lil Jam session


Poi poi's Taxi

Ajouter une légende




Clever lil monkeys. one is salt and the other is pepper!



Najat testing the couches sitting in front of my gate

My beautiful street, rue de la Butte aux cailles. it's looks like a movie set

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire