mercredi 17 octobre 2012

The Berber session with Giliane Che!...

This last sunday, I did a photoshoot with my friend and talented photographer Giliane Che teamed up with my friend Celine Regnard who's an incredible Make up artist. My artistic direction was a bit messy , so believe me those two really did a magical work considering all the different references I gave them just the day before. What would you do with informations such as: "think dark Fela kuti with a bit of tattoos from the Berber tribes and the Wodaabe tribes in a Theda bara spirit.." and at the same time illustrations of russian Vania Zouravliov was shown to you? Exactly. They nailed it!
This is just a sneak peek of the session, the result of the hard (and fun) work of 3 ladies locked in a flat /studio on a rainy sunday.
Thank you Giliane and Celine for helping me, turning my crazy ideas into reality and make them look even better.

More coming soon!!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire