samedi 7 avril 2012

New tattoos...

I got new tattoos today! made by my very good friend Mika who already did my bee and the "Riko/ Reka" on my forearm. This time we added a little umbrella under my tears of joy to keep them going up up up! and  Mika's name on my forearm (this arm is dedicated to friends)..the facial tattoo is a work in progress...next element is a bit ambitious so I will take my time. It'll be an acrobat holding the umbrella and walking on a rope that will be along my jaw line. yes. very ambitious so not for tomorrow! I'm happy that my daughter wasn't upset I got a new one!hehehe. she actually really likes it cause it's so delicate and is inspired by victorian designs. (which she loves). Such a great session, we laughed so much! we both always have stupid ideas for tattoos and share such a childish and dark humour that it cracks us up hanging out with each other. Merci Mika!!!
Anorexic Wolverine using his sharpened claws..


very concentrated...

trying different positions..

eating easter stuff..

It always looks like we're getting ready for an S&M session

Ajouter une légende

Some great art on the wall

this one made us laugh so hard! the lil copyright sign is  for his girlfriend Cecile who's also a close friend of mine

et voila!

It was enough for today, there will be some retouching and some little details  added  but the skin on the face is so fragile.

Mika introduced me to this mental musician: "Otto Von Schirach", the name was already awesome but when I heard the music it was too good to be true! it's definitely not something you can listen to all day long but it's really interesting and so fun!!

This is a song from the album we were listening to.


But I just found this gem...this guy is really mad.




2 commentaires:

  1. My brother suggested I would possibly like this blog.
    He used to be entirely right. This put up truly made my day.
    You cann't believe simply how a lot time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!

    My blog - dragon tattoo

    RépondreSupprimer